GRANGER SUSPENDS BULK ITEM PICKUP
April 1, 2020
Granger is suspending bulk item collection.
Community talking points
- Effective immediately
- No bulk collection services will be offered until further notice
- Residents may still visit Granger Disposal Centers to self-haul these items. Information about Disposal Centers, including hours, directions and pricing can be found at https://www.grangerwasteservices.com/self-haul-disposal
Why are we discontinuing bulk item collection?
- This is for the health and safety of our driving associates during the Covid-19 situation
- We are following the lead from our industry
- While trash collection is an essential service, bulk items do not pose a threat to health and safety.
- Collecting trash is our priority.
Informing your community:
- The Granger website (https://www.grangerwasteservices.com/covid-19-update has the most up-to-date information on service changes during COVID-19.
- Facebook posts may be shared from Granger’s page at http://www.facebook.com/collectingtomorrowsenergy